Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Let Me Tell You About Homestuck

People often come up to me and ask me what the symbol on my shirt means, to which I respond by telling them that it is a reference to my favorite webcomic, Homestuck. Homestuck starts off as a webcomic about four kids and the game that they are playing, Sburb. We are introduced to the four kids, John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Jade Harley. I will go more into detail on them in future posts. After being in thw game for a while, they start chatting to 12 other players,relating to the 12 Zodiac signs, who are actually aliens, called Trolls, from another universe, on a planet called Alternia. The Trolls names are (in order from highest to lowest blood color): Feferi Piexis, Eridan Ampora, Gamzee Makara, Equius Zahak, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, Kanaya Maryam, Nepeta Leijon, Sollux Captor, Tavros Nitram, Aradia Megido, and Karkat Vantas. The plot is extremely complicated and hard to follow, but it is funny and dramatic. i will go into more detail about characters and other information, judging by the comments and what people want to know.

14 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about the troll known as Eridan.
    What is the significance of the blood colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make a post about Eri. The blood caste has to do with royalty

      Delete
    2. What color is Eri's blood caste? Is he high blood or low blood?
      Which of the four kids is the first to meet him and how?

      Delete
    3. Eridan's blood is violet, and he is the second highest, he is a "seadwweller" and has gills. He has a short conversation with Rose about "wwhite magics"

      Delete
    4. wwhen wwill the Eridan post be up?

      Delete
    5. Hey dad, I'm currently wworkin on it

      Delete
    6. wwell, I'm still wwaiting.....

      Delete
    7. I'm not going to make one, dad

      Delete
  2. WILL THIS BLOG HAVE JASPERROSE SPRITE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, hey sis. I will have to make a Jasperrose Sprite using paint. I assume you mean Rose Quarts from SU, not Rose Lalonde from homestuck

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Every fandom has a rose, Rose Quarts, Rose Lalonde, Rose Tyler, and every other rose

      Delete